Create Something Special
Invest in European Style with Limestone Pavers
Our Coastal Creations range combines Italian style with the latest and greatest in German technology in order to create stylish, high-quality pavers at competitive prices.
These wet-cast paving stones are made of a number of materials. They are comprised of cement, aggregate, crushed limestone, colour oxides and a chemical that helps reduce efflorescence (a white, powder-like substance, which is salt).
Unlike other wet-cast stones, which can vary in thickness, the pavers in our Coastal Creations range have consistent thickness. This means our pavers provide the most even surface and are much less likely to chip.
The Benefits of Our Coastal Creations Range
These quality products are ideal for those who are seeking durable and long lasting limestone pavers that will also provide an additional aesthetic touch to their outdoor flooring areas. They are suitable for patios, other outdoor living spaces and for pool areas.
Our Tips for Working with Coastal Creations Pavers
- To make it easy to pick up our products and prevent scratching, stack them flat on the ground, face-to-face and base-to-base, with each level 45° apart.
- Avoid placing them corner-down in your wheelbarrow as this can cause chips.
- After you’ve compacted and screeded the bedding sand, use a rake to gently loosen the surface to help embed the pavers.
- Put white-washed sand on top before the final compaction.
- Once your pavers have been laid, tape your wheelbarrow’s wheels with gaffer tape to prevent tyre marks.
Contact Atlas Pavers for a free, no obligation quote on our limestone coastal creation range. We are located in Perth.